food interaction for SOFRADERM
alcohol interaction for SOFRADERM
pregnancy interaction for SOFRADERM
lactation interaction for SOFRADERM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SOFRADERM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SOFRADERMNo substitutes found
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Sheilly KapoorMBBS, MD
- Dr. Pooja AggarwalMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for SOFRADERM
- Caution should be exercised in children and elderly patients.
- Eye drops may cause blurring of vision. Do not drive or use any machinery after application.
- Do not use the eye drops for more than 7 days without consulting your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to framycetin or any of its ingredients.
- Patients with an eye infection caused by a fungus or a virus or tuberculosis, or pus-forming eye infection should not use framycetin in the eye.
- Patients with glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eye that causes visual problems) should not use framycetin eye-drops.
- It should not take if patient with damaged (perforated) ear drum should not use framycetin ear drops.
Frequently asked questions for SOFRADERM
Q.What is framycetin sulphate/Soframycin?
Framycetin belongs to a class of medicines called as aminoglycoside antibiotics. It acts by killing bacteria that cause infections. Soframycin is a brand name of framycetin.