food interaction for SETRABET
alcohol interaction for SETRABET
pregnancy interaction for SETRABET
lactation interaction for SETRABET
medicine interaction for SETRABET
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR SETRABET
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR SETRABET 2% CREAM
Patients taking SETRABET 2% CREAM
- 80%Once A Day
- 20%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR SETRABET
- SERCOS 2% W/W CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 10.63/GM of creamRs. 106.28pay 28% more per GM of cream
- EPISERT CREAM(20 GM cream in tube)KLM Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 9.10/GM of creamRs. 182pay 9% more per GM of cream
- EPISERT CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)KLM Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 10.50/GM of creamRs. 105pay 26% more per GM of cream
- EPISERT CREAM(30 GM cream in tube)KLM Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 8.33/GM of creamRs. 250same price
- SETRABET 2% CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)Med Manor Organics Pvt LtdRs. 8.67/GM of creamRs. 130pay 4% more per GM of cream
Expert advice FOR SETRABET
- Wash your hands before and after applying the medication to the affected area(s).
- Inform your doctor immediately if the area of application shows signs of increased irritation, redness, itching, burning, blistering, swelling or oozing.
- Use the sertaconazole for the full treatment time recommended by your doctor. Do not stop if the symptoms may have improved.
- Do not use any bandages, dressings, or wraps unless directed by your doctor.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, nose, mouth and other mucous membranes.
- For vaginal creams, use the applicator as directed on the package insert.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while using sertaconazole cream, contact you doctor.
- Use sertaconazole only for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
- Use sertaconazole with extreme caution in children younger than 12 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
Frequently asked questions FOR SETRABET
Q. What is sertoconazole/Onabet cream/Onabet lotion/sertaconazole nitrate creams used for?
Sertaconazole is antifungal agent used to treat fungal infections of the foot (between digits), vagina, hands, groin or buttocks
Q. What is Onabet B?
Onabet B contains a steroid beclomethasone in addition to sertaconazole. Sertaconazole is antifungal agent used to treat fungal infections of the foot (between digits), vagina, hands, groin or buttocks. Always follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. What is Onabet V1?
Onabet V1 contains sertaconazole in a tablet form. This tablet is to be inserted into the vagina for treatment of vaginal fungal infections. Always follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is sertaconazole available over-the-counter?
No, sertaconazole is a scheduled medicine, available on producing a prescription.