Information about Sertaconazole
Sertaconazole is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How sertaconazole works
Sertaconazole is an antifungal medication. It kills fungi by destroying the fungal cell membrane. This treats your infection.
Common side effects of sertaconazole
Nausea, Vomiting, Dryness in mouth, Taste change, Loss of sense of taste
Available Medicine for Sertaconazole
- ₹138 to ₹302Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹96 to ₹165Mankind Pharma Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹98 to ₹300Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹180 to ₹230Wockhardt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹122 to ₹280KLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹116 to ₹303Cipla Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹128 to ₹303Oaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹275Med Manor Organics Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹260Hetero Drugs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹82 to ₹231Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Sertaconazole
- You have been prescribed Sertaconazole for the treatment of fungal infections.
- Some tips for personal hygiene:
- Wash your hands with soap before and after applying the cream.
- Do not share your towel or clothes with anyone.
- Wear clean clothes every day to prevent infection.
- Apply an amount sufficient to cover the affected area and 1 inch of the immediate surrounding skin.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, nose, or mouth. If accidental exposure occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- It can take a few weeks for the infection to clear and a few months before the skin returns to its normal color.
- Inform your doctor if the infection has not cleared up after four weeks of treatment.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.