Information about Sertaconazole
Sertaconazole is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How sertaconazole works
Sertaconazole is an antifungal medication. It stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from forming their own protective covering which is required for their survival in the human.
Common side effects of sertaconazole
Nausea, Abdominal pain, Skin rash, Increased liver enzymes
Available Medicine for Sertaconazole
- ₹116 to ₹275Oaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹130 to ₹250Med Manor Organics Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹115 to ₹190KLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹82 to ₹210Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹110Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹87Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Sertaconazole
- Your doctor has prescribed Sertaconazole to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
Frequently asked questions for Sertaconazole
Q. What is sertoconazole/Onabet cream/Onabet lotion/Sertaconazole nitrate creams used for?
Sertaconazole is antifungal agent used to treat fungal infections of the foot (between digits), vagina, hands, groin or buttocks
Q. What is Onabet B?
Onabet B contains a steroid beclomethasone in addition to sertaconazole. Sertaconazole is antifungal agent used to treat fungal infections of the foot (between digits), vagina, hands, groin or buttocks. Always follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. What is Onabet V1?
Onabet V1 contains sertaconazole in a tablet form. This tablet is to be inserted into the vagina for treatment of vaginal fungal infections. Always follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is Sertaconazole available over-the-counter?
No, Sertaconazole is a scheduled medicine, available on producing a prescription.