food interaction for SERRAFAST
alcohol interaction for SERRAFAST
pregnancy interaction for SERRAFAST
lactation interaction for SERRAFAST
SALT INFORMATION for SERRAFAST
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SERRAFAST
- LYSER FORTE TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Comed Chemicals LtdRs. 7.70/tabletRs. 77pay 855% more per tablet
- BIOSUGANRIL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 12.30/tabletRs. 123pay 1426% more per tablet
- FLANZEN 10 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.41/tabletRs. 111.10pay 819% more per tablet
- EMANZEN FORTE 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.64/tabletRs. 106.40pay 1220% more per tablet
- SERAX FORTE TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mars Therapeutics & Chemicals LtdRs. 7.80/tabletRs. 78pay 868% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for SERRAFAST
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Serratiopeptidase interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Serratiopeptidase interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for SERRAFAST
Q.Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q.Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q.Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.