food interaction for SERAX
alcohol interaction for SERAX
pregnancy interaction for SERAX
lactation interaction for SERAX
SALT INFORMATION for SERAX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SERAX
- BIOSUGANRIL 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 13.60/tabletRs. 136pay 183% more per tablet
- LYSER 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Comed Chemicals LtdRs. 9.25/tabletRs. 92.50pay 93% more per tablet
- LYTIX 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Vance Health Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.62/tabletRs. 76.18pay 59% more per tablet
- SPADE 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Med Manor Organics Pvt LtdRs. 7.24/tabletRs. 72.40pay 51% more per tablet
- COPRES M 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Obsurge Biotech LtdRs. 7.40/tabletRs. 74pay 54% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for SERAX
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Serratiopeptidase interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Serratiopeptidase interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for SERAX
Q.Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q.Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q.Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.