food interaction for SERATOP
alcohol interaction for SERATOP
pregnancy interaction for SERATOP
lactation interaction for SERATOP
SALT INFORMATION FOR SERATOP
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR SERATOP
- LYSER FORTE TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Comed Chemicals LtdRs. 7.70/tabletRs. 77pay 55% more per tablet
- BIOSUGANRIL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 12.30/tabletRs. 123pay 148% more per tablet
- FLANZEN 10 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.41/tabletRs. 111.10pay 50% more per tablet
- EMANZEN FORTE 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.64/tabletRs. 106.40pay 115% more per tablet
- SERAX FORTE TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mars Therapeutics & Chemicals LtdRs. 7.80/tabletRs. 78pay 58% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR SERATOP
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Serratiopeptidase interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Serratiopeptidase interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR SERATOP
Q. Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q. Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q. Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.