food interaction for SERATAUR
alcohol interaction for SERATAUR
pregnancy interaction for SERATAUR
lactation interaction for SERATAUR
SALT INFORMATION for SERATAUR
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SERATAUR
- FLANZEN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.90/tabletRs. 48.95pay 100% more per tablet
- EMANZEN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.35/tabletRs. 73.45pay 200% more per tablet
- LYSER 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Comed Chemicals LtdRs. 4.40/tabletRs. 44pay 80% more per tablet
- BIOSUGANRIL 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65pay 165% more per tablet
- ALDASE 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lincoln Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.45/tabletRs. 54.50pay 122% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for SERATAUR
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Serratiopeptidase interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Serratiopeptidase interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for SERATAUR
Q.Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q.Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q.Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.