food interaction for ROVOXX QM
alcohol interaction for ROVOXX QM
pregnancy interaction for ROVOXX QM
lactation interaction for ROVOXX QM
medicine interaction for ROVOXX QM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ROVOXX QM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ROVOXX QM
- ACROBAT 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Merck LtdRs. 5/tabletRs. 50pay 59% more per tablet
- ROFEB 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 4.50/tabletRs. 45pay 43% more per tablet
- ROFIXX 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65pay 107% more per tablet
- MCROFY 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 6.65/tabletRs. 66.47pay 112% more per tablet
- RIBOX 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Bayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 5.32/tabletRs. 53.23pay 70% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ROVOXX QM
- Inform your doctor before taking the drug if you are allergic to aspirin or other NSAIDs.
- Stop taking rofecoxib and seek immediate medical attention if you develop: abdominal pain, tenderness, or discomfort; nausea; blood in your vomit; bloody, black, or tarry stools; unexplained weight gain; swelling or water retention; fatigue or lethargy; a skin rash; itching; yellowing of your skin or eyes; or unusual bruising or bleeding.
- Tell your doctor if you have asthma, stomach problems such as ulcers or bleeding, kidney disease, liver disease, angina (chest pain), heart attack, or a blocked artery in the heart, heart failure, high blood pressure.
Frequently asked questions FOR ROVOXX QM
Q. Is rofecoxib a narcotic?
No, rofecoxib is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
Q. Is rofecoxib deadly?
Rofecoxib is relatively safe if used as prescribed. In case of any side-effects, please consult your doctor
Q. How does rofecoxib work?
Rofecoxib belongs to a group of medicines called COX-2 selective nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It works by inhibiting certain chemical called prostaglandin which is responsible for pain and inflammation.