food interaction for ROFF
alcohol interaction for ROFF
pregnancy interaction for ROFF
lactation interaction for ROFF
medicine interaction for ROFF
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ROFF
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ROFF
- ACROBAT 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Merck LtdRs. 5/tabletRs. 50save 25% more per tablet
- ROFEB 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 4.50/tabletRs. 45save 32% more per tablet
- ROFIXX 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65save 2% more per tablet
- MCROFY 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 6.65/tabletRs. 66.47same price
- RIBOX 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Bayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 5.32/tabletRs. 53.23save 20% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ROFF
- Inform your doctor before taking the drug if you are allergic to aspirin or other NSAIDs.
- Stop taking rofecoxib and seek immediate medical attention if you develop: abdominal pain, tenderness, or discomfort; nausea; blood in your vomit; bloody, black, or tarry stools; unexplained weight gain; swelling or water retention; fatigue or lethargy; a skin rash; itching; yellowing of your skin or eyes; or unusual bruising or bleeding.
- Tell your doctor if you have asthma, stomach problems such as ulcers or bleeding, kidney disease, liver disease, angina (chest pain), heart attack, or a blocked artery in the heart, heart failure, high blood pressure.
Frequently asked questions FOR ROFF
Q. Is rofecoxib a narcotic?
No, rofecoxib is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
Q. Is rofecoxib deadly?
Rofecoxib is relatively safe if used as prescribed. In case of any side-effects, please consult your doctor
Q. How does rofecoxib work?
Rofecoxib belongs to a group of medicines called COX-2 selective nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It works by inhibiting certain chemical called prostaglandin which is responsible for pain and inflammation.