Medicine Overview of Repepsa Tablet
Side effects of Repepsa Tablet
Nausea, Headache, Abdominal pain, Constipation, Flatulence, Diarrhoea.
How to use Repepsa Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Repepsa 10mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
How Repepsa Tablet works
Repepsa 10mg Tablet is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI). It works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in relief of acid-related indigestion and heartburn.
In Depth Information on Repepsa Tablet
Expert advice for Repepsa Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking it for 14 days as you may be suffering from some other problem that needs attention.
- Repepsa can decrease magnesium levels in blood. Get your magnesium levels checked regularly. You may need a magnesium supplement or need to discontinue your medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from osteoporosis as Repepsa can weaken your bones by decreasing calcium levels in blood. You may need a calcium supplement, preferably calcium citrate.
- Repepsa is a well-tolerated medicine and provides relief for a long time.
- It may take a few days to show its effect. You can take an antacid for a quick relief during this time unless your doctor has asked you not to use them.
- Once you start feeling better, do not stop taking your medicine. Take it for the duration as advised by your doctor
Repepsa Tablet related warnings
Special precautions for Repepsa Tablet
Taking a large amount of alcohol can increase acidity and ca+more
use acid reflux in the food pipe causing heartburn. This would decrease the effect of this drug and can aggravate your underlying condition....
Repepsa 10mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Repepsa 10mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation+more
. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Repepsa 10mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired,+more
or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Repepsa 10mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with+more
kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Repepsa 10mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Repepsa+more
10mg Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Danavir 600mg Tablet, Ritomune 100mg Capsule, Mezolam 7.5mg Injection, Azibey 200mg Suspension
If you miss a dose of Dexrabeprazole, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
Substitutes for Repepsa Tablet
Dexol 10mg Tablet
Succor Health Care Pvt Ltd
Dexpure 10mg Tablet
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Kyrab 10mg Tablet
Dirab 10mg Tablet
Hetero Drugs Ltd
R PURE 10 MG TABLET
Zuventus Healthcare Ltd