Information about Dexrabeprazole
How dexrabeprazole works
Dexrabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI). It works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in relief of acid-related indigestion and heartburn.
Common side effects of dexrabeprazole
Nausea, Headache, Abdominal pain, Constipation, Flatulence, Diarrhoea
Available Medicine for Dexrabeprazole
- ₹94Janssen Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹75Akumentis Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹51Zuventus Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹18 to ₹35Hetero Drugs Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹52Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹52Succor Health Care Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹130Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Dexrabeprazole
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking it for 14 days as you may be suffering from some other problem that needs attention.
- Dexrabeprazole can decrease magnesium levels in blood. Get your magnesium levels checked regularly. You may need a magnesium supplement or need to discontinue your medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from osteoporosis as Dexrabeprazole can weaken your bones by decreasing calcium levels in blood. You may need a calcium supplement, preferably calcium citrate.
- Dexrabeprazole is a well-tolerated medicine and provides relief for a long time.
- It may take a few days to show its effect. You can take an antacid for a quick relief during this time unless your doctor has asked you not to use them.
- Once you start feeling better, do not stop taking your medicine. Take it for the duration as advised by your doctor