Dexrabeprazole is used in the treatment of acidity, heartburn, intestinal ulcers and stomach ulcers
How it works
Dexrabeprazole lowers the acid production in the stomach.
Common side effects
Nausea, Headache, Abdominal pain, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Flatulence
- ₹94Janssen Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹69Akumentis Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹70Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹18 to ₹35Hetero Drugs Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹52Succor Health Care Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- Get a blood test done to know the magnesium level in your body once a year; you may need a magnesium supplement while using the Dexrabeprazole,as a long-term treatment.
- Long-term use of the Dexrabeprazole can cause weak or broken bones.
- Take Dexrabeprazole immediately before a meal, preferably in the morning.
- Take Dexrabeprazole for the entire duration of the treatment, even if you begin to feel better.