food interaction for REMYLO
alcohol interaction for REMYLO
pregnancy interaction for REMYLO
lactation interaction for REMYLO
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for REMYLO
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for REMYLO
- MYORIL 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 27.65/capsuleRs. 276.47pay 32% more per capsule
- THIOSPAS 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 21.30/capsuleRs. 213pay 1% more per capsule
- BAKWEL 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Pulse PharmaceuticalsRs. 16.67/capsuleRs. 166.67save 21% more per capsule
- THIO XL 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Bioplasma Immunological Research Pvt LtdRs. 19.90/capsuleRs. 199save 5% more per capsule
- COLCOSIDE 8MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 19.29/capsuleRs. 192.86save 8% more per capsule
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for REMYLO
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for REMYLO
Q.Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q.Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q.What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q.Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.