food interaction for REJULIV
alcohol interaction for REJULIV
pregnancy interaction for REJULIV
lactation interaction for REJULIV
medicine interaction for REJULIV
SALT INFORMATION FOR REJULIV
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR REJULIV
- MARILIV TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcee Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 10.45/tabletRs. 104.50pay 10% more per tablet
- HEPOX 140 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Apex Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 5.72/tabletRs. 57.20save 40% more per tablet
- SYLOLIV 140 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mapra Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 8.26/tabletRs. 82.62save 13% more per tablet
- LIVTEC 140 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ampus Life Sciences LtdRs. 8.50/tabletRs. 84.97save 11% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR REJULIV
- If you have diabetes.
- If you have liver cirrhosis.
- If you have Hormone-sensitive conditions such as breast cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, endometriosis, or uterine fibroids.
Frequently asked questions FOR REJULIV
Q. Is silymarin/milk thistle safe?
Silymarin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is silymarin same as milk thistle?
Yes, silymarin is a compound obtained from milk thistle seed
Q. Is silymarin good for liver?
Silymarin acts as liver protectant and has been found to be effective for certain liver disease. Always follow your doctor's advice regarding its use
Q. Is silymarin good for kidney?
It is good for kidney as found in some studie
Q. Is silymarin a flavonoidYes ,it contains a mixture of flavonolignans consisting of silibinin, isosilibinin, silicristin and silidianin.Is silymarin a blood thinner?
No, it acts as liver protectant
Q. Does silymarin protect liver?
Yes, silymarin acts as liver protectant
Q. Does silymarin cause low cholesterol level, diarrhea, lower bilirubin?
Diahhrea is the common side effect of silymarin. No clinically observable effect on cholesterol and bilirubin has been reported. Patient should follow doctor's advice regarding possible side effects
Q. Does silymarin have estrogen?
No, however it may acts like estrogen.