Medicine Overview of RE Tride Tablet
Decreased white blood cell count, Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing), Dryness in mouth, Restlessness, Drowsiness, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Anxiety, Agitation, Parkinsonism, Akathisia.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. RE Tride 50mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
RE Tride 50mg Tablet indirectly stimulates the release of acetylcholine, a chemical messenger that can increase the motility of the intestine.
In Depth Information on RE Tride Tablet
- Itopride should be used with careful monitoring in elderly patients.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while taking this medication as it may cause dizziness.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you observe any sudden allergic reactions such as breathlessness (dyspnea), urticaria (red, raised, itchy skin rash), low blood pressure (hypotension), sweating (diaphoresis) and pallor (pale color of skin).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Avoid if allergic to itopride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering from severe gastrointestinal disorders such as bleeding, obstruction or perforation of intestine.
- Avoid if patient is Breastfeeding women.
RE Tride Tablet related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of RE Tride 50mg Tablet during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
It is not known whether RE Tride 50mg Tablet alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
There is limited information available on the use of RE Tride 50mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of RE Tride 50mg Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of RE Tride 50mg Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions about RE Tride Tablet
Re tride belongs to a group of drugs called prokinetic agents which normalize or increase bowel movement (motility). They increase gastric emptying with increased rate of passage of digested food through the small intestine. In addition, Re tride suppresses vomiting.
Re tride is used to treat symptoms due to slow emptying of the stomach like a feeling of stomach fullness (not feeling hungry), heartburn, nausea and vomiting due to problems of the gut.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver RE Tride 50mg Tablet: BBS, SRG, ABP, DPL, CLT, ATP, SVH, AMR, UMP, JVO, NVY, JVN, MAK, GPT, SSA, ANT, AGT, ENP, DLP, RSA, SBL, BIO, VRS, HPC, OWP, HMP, OIP, AAY, PEN, TOM, DGN, TNH, MAX, KHH, USF, HBV, SHD, BDN, STA, PPR, SCH, SGC, HEX, LCC, GBL, SAF, RPP, JIV, DFP, OHM, ZEL, SDM, PVP, PLT, HAT, NVL, PNT, PTI, MPC, GNC, RSS, AVN, SWA, NSL, OLT, THP, MDO, SWP, JMJ, IAD, SYN, PRN, MMS, SAT, BMJ, RJH, RUS, LHA, EQN, RWP, SJP, WSI, HIP, ADT, NWP, ZVP, GPP, NNH, DPP, RKS, ARD, ATL, MAM, 9T9, NXG, RHW, SBA, BHP, BAL, AYU, PWN, SHP, MLC, DDR, FGH, GTK, EMB, MOM, RHL, AAR, INC, BTM, IPL, DYG, MSD, HGI, TRP, NTB, DHR, GTC, WHL, NDP, BSN