Itopride is used in the treatment of heartburn and indigestion
How it works
Itopride indirectly stimulates the release of acetylcholine, a chemical that can increase the motility of the intestines.
Common side effects
Headache, Nausea, Diarrhoea
Showing 10 of 19
- ₹95 to ₹260Abbott India Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹66 to ₹88J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹57Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹71Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹55Tas Med India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹50Mission Research Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹38Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹93Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹48Zuventus Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹14Jan Aushadhi1 variant(s)
- Itopride should be used with careful monitoring in elderly patients.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while taking this medication as it may cause dizziness.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you observe any sudden allergic reactions such as breathlessness (dyspnea), urticaria (red, raised, itchy skin rash), low blood pressure (hypotension), sweating (diaphoresis) and pallor (pale color of skin).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Avoid if allergic to itopride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering from severe gastrointestinal disorders such as bleeding, obstruction or perforation of intestine.
- Avoid if patient is Breastfeeding women.