Medicine Overview of Pryzm Tablet
Uses of Pryzm Tablet
Pryzm 500mg Tablet is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
Side effects of Pryzm Tablet
Nausea, Diarrhoea, Allergic reaction.
How to use Pryzm Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Pryzm 500mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Pryzm Tablet works
Pryzm 500mg tablet is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria by attacking their cell wall. Specifically, it prevents the synthesis of a substance in the cell wall called peptidoglycan, which provides the cell wall with the strength required for survival of bacteria in human body.
In Depth Information on Pryzm Tablet
Expert advice for Pryzm Tablet
- Only use Pryzm when prescribed by a registered medical doctor.
- Always take the full prescription, even if you feel better.
- Can lead to nausea and diarrhoea frequently.
- Inform your doctor if you develop a rash or other unexpected symptoms.
- Inform your doctor if there is the previous history of drug allergy.
- Avoid taking for a long duration as there is a risk of serious intestinal infection and low blood count.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Special precautions for Pryzm 500mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Pryzm 500mg Tablet should be used with caution during lactat+more
ion. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Pryzm 500mg Tablet alters the abilit+more
y to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Pryzm 5+more
00mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Cefetamet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.