Medicine Overview of Pryzm Tablet
Uses of Pryzm Tablet
Pryzm 250mg Tablet is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
Side effects of Pryzm Tablet
Nausea, Diarrhoea, Allergic reaction.
How to use Pryzm Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Pryzm 250mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Pryzm Tablet works
Pryzm 250mg tablet is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria by attacking their cell wall. Specifically, it prevents the synthesis of a substance in the cell wall called peptidoglycan, which provides the cell wall with the strength required for survival of bacteria in human body.
In Depth Information on Pryzm Tablet
Expert advice for Pryzm Tablet
- Always take the complete course of treatment, as advised by your doctor even if you feel better.
- Never take an antibiotic for a viral infection like a cold or the flu.
- Can lead to nausea and diarrhoea frequently. If this becomes severe or persistent or you notice that your stool contains blood or mucus you should stop taking Pryzm immediately and consult your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you develop a rash or other unexpected symptoms.
- Inform your doctor if there is the previous history of drug allergy.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Special precautions for Pryzm 250mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Pryzm 250mg Tablet+more
during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Pryzm 250mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Pryzm 2+more
50mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Cefetamet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.