Medicine Overview of Predly O Eye Drop
Uses of Ofloxacin
It is also used in infections of urinary tract, tonsils, sinus, nose, throat, female genital organ, skin and soft tissues, windpipe and lungs (pneumonia).
Side effects of Ofloxacin
Nausea, Diarrhoea, Allergic reaction.
How to use Ofloxacin
How Predly O Eye Drop works
Side effects of Prednisolone
Electrolyte imbalance, Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Bone degradation, Increased risk of infection, Muscle disorders, Increased blood pressure, Altered bone growth, Skin scar, Behavioural changes, Increased glucose level in blood, Cataract.
How to use Prednisolone
How Predly O Eye Drop works
In Depth Information on Predly O Eye Drop
Expert advice for Ofloxacin
- Your doctor has prescribed Ofloxacin to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Discontinue Ofloxacin and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Expert advice for Prednisolone
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.Inform your doctor: If you have heart, kidney or liver disease, mental disorders or depression, mania or bi-polar disorder, If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if you experience low level of alertness after taking prednisolone. The drug can weaken your immune system, making it easier for you to get an infection or worsening an infection you already have or have recently had. Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections.
- Do not receive a "live" vaccine while using prednisolone.
- Do not stop using prednisolone suddenly, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Do not keep the eye drops in freezer.
- Do not stop using prednisolone eye drops suddenly after long-term use without first talking to your doctor.
- Do not allow the dropper tip to touch any surface, including the eyes or hands. If the dropper becomes contaminated it could cause an infection in your eye, which can lead to vision loss or serious damage to the eye.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.