food interaction for POWERCOXIB
alcohol interaction for POWERCOXIB
pregnancy interaction for POWERCOXIB
lactation interaction for POWERCOXIB
medicine interaction for POWERCOXIB
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR POWERCOXIB
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR POWERCOXIB
- VALZ BCD 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.92/tabletRs. 29.20pay 12% more per tablet
- VALDEZ 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 3.62/tabletRs. 36.20pay 39% more per tablet
- VALDIN 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.50/tabletRs. 35pay 35% more per tablet
- VALDONE 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.60/tabletRs. 35.98pay 38% more per tablet
- VALED 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 4/tabletRs. 40pay 54% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR POWERCOXIB
- Before you take valdecoxib, inform your doctor if you suffer from liver and or kidney problems.
- Do not take valdecoxib if you have experienced asthma, hives or any allergic reaction after taking a sulfabased medication.
- Stop taking valdecoxib and contact your doctor immediately if you develop a skin rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, swelling of the lips, tongue or face, or other symptoms of an allergic reaction.
- Caution should be exercised while using valdecoxib as an increased risk of cardiovascular events (including heart attack and stroke) have been reported with its use.
- Overdose of valdecoxib may cause dizziness; it is advisable to avoid driving or operating heavy machinery under such circumstances.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR POWERCOXIB
Q. What is valdecoxib tablet and what are they used for?
Valdecoxib tablets are pain killer tablets used in treating the pain and inflammation caused by arthritis and for painful menstruation
Q. Why is valdecoxib banned?
Valdecoxib was banned due to safety concerns of an increased risk of cardiovascular events and serious and potentially life-threatening skin reactions.