Medicine Overview of Penglobe Tablet
Uses of Penglobe Tablet
Penglobe 200mg Tablet is used in the treatment of Bacterial infections.
Side effects of Penglobe Tablet
Nausea, Allergic reaction, Vomiting, Diarrhoea.
How to use Penglobe Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Penglobe 200mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Penglobe Tablet works
Penglobe 200mg tablet is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria by attacking their cell wall. Specifically, it prevents the synthesis of a substance in the cell wall called peptidoglycan, which provides the cell wall with the strength required for survival of bacteria in human body.
In Depth Information on Penglobe Tablet
Expert advice for Penglobe Tablet
- Tell your doctor if are being treated for kidney disease, liver disease, asthma, stomach problems, fever or blood disorders.
- Inform your doctor that you are taking bacampicillin if you are planning to undergo a surgery including dental surgery.
- Stop taking bacampicillin and seek immediate medical attention if you develop severe allergic reactions: shortness of breath, closing of the throat, rash, swelling of the lips, face, or tongue, rash or fainting.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as bacampicillin may develop tiredness, drowsiness or weakness.
- Use necessary contraception as bacampicillin may decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills.
- Do not stop taking bacampicillin even if you feel better as doing so may not clear the infection completely and may lead to resistance.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Penglobe 200mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Penglobe 200mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Penglobe 200mg Tablet is safe to use during lactation. Huma+more
n studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
It is not known whether Penglobe 200mg Tablet alters the abi+more
lity to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Penglob+more
e 200mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Penglobe 200mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Bacampicillin
Q. What is bacampicillin used for?
Bacampicillin is used to treat bacterial infections.
Substitutes for Penglobe
No substitutes found for this medicine