Information about Bacampicillin
Bacampicillin is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How Bacampicillin works
Bacampicillin is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from forming the bacterial protective covering (cell wall) which is needed for them to survive.
Common side effects of Bacampicillin
Nausea, Allergic reaction, Rash, Vomiting, Diarrhea
Expert advice for Bacampicillin
- Bacampicillin is used to treat infections caused by bacteria.
- Take it with food and plenty of fluids to avoid an upset stomach.
- Finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Taking probiotics along with Bacampicillin may help. Talk to your doctor if you notice bloody stools or develop abdominal cramps.
- Stop taking this medicine and inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy rash, swelling of the face, throat or tongue or breathing difficulties while taking it.