Information about Bacampicillin
Bacampicillin is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How bacampicillin works
Bacampicillin is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from forming their own protective covering which is required for their survival in the human body.
Common side effects of bacampicillin
Nausea, Allergic reaction, Vomiting, Diarrhoea
Available Medicine for Bacampicillin
- ₹22AstraZeneca1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Bacampicillin
- Make sure you complete the course even if you start to feel better.
- It is better to take with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Discontinue Bacampicillin and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
Frequently asked questions for Bacampicillin
Q. What is bacampicillin used for?
Bacampicillin is used to treat bacterial infections.