food interaction for OZEX VC
alcohol interaction for OZEX VC
pregnancy interaction for OZEX VC
lactation interaction for OZEX VC
medicine interaction for OZEX VC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR OZEX VC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR OZEX VC
- VALZ BCD 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.92/tabletRs. 29.20pay 31% more per tablet
- ARTIVAL 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Geno Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.99/tabletRs. 29.88pay 35% more per tablet
- POWERCOXIB 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.60/tabletRs. 26pay 17% more per tablet
- VACOX 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.62/tabletRs. 36.16pay 63% more per tablet
- VAH 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 3.92/tabletRs. 39.16pay 76% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR OZEX VC
- Before you take valdecoxib, inform your doctor if you suffer from liver and or kidney problems.
- Do not take valdecoxib if you have experienced asthma, hives or any allergic reaction after taking a sulfabased medication.
- Stop taking valdecoxib and contact your doctor immediately if you develop a skin rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, swelling of the lips, tongue or face, or other symptoms of an allergic reaction.
- Caution should be exercised while using valdecoxib as an increased risk of cardiovascular events (including heart attack and stroke) have been reported with its use.
- Overdose of valdecoxib may cause dizziness; it is advisable to avoid driving or operating heavy machinery under such circumstances.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR OZEX VC
Q. What is valdecoxib tablet and what are they used for?
Valdecoxib tablets are pain killer tablets used in treating the pain and inflammation caused by arthritis and for painful menstruation
Q. Why is valdecoxib banned?
Valdecoxib was banned due to safety concerns of an increased risk of cardiovascular events and serious and potentially life-threatening skin reactions.