food interaction for ORNIDA
alcohol interaction for ORNIDA
pregnancy interaction for ORNIDA
lactation interaction for ORNIDA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ORNIDA
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR ORNIDA 500 MG TABLET
Patients taking ORNIDA 500 MG TABLET
- 69%Twice A Day
- 16%Thrice A Day
- 14%Once A Day
- 2%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR ORNIDA
- ORNI 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 10.55/tabletRs. 105.50pay 44% more per tablet
- HORN 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Deys MedicalRs. 4.80/tabletRs. 48save 34% more per tablet
- DAZOLIC 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 9.30/tabletRs. 93pay 27% more per tablet
- GIRO 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 7.58/tabletRs. 75.80pay 4% more per tablet
- ORNIMAX 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Obsurge Biotech LtdRs. 5.60/tabletRs. 56save 23% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ORNIDA
- Swallow the tablet whole with water.
- Take the tablets during or immediately after a meal.
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you have epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, kidney or liver disease.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant or are breast-feeding before taking this medicine.
- Do not take ornidazole on an empty stomach, it may cause stomach upset.
- Do not take the medicine if you intend to drive a vehicle or operate machinery immediately after having ornidazole.
Frequently asked questions FOR ORNIDA
Q. Is Ornidazole an antibiotic?
Ornidazole is an antibiotic
Q. What is it used for?
It cures infections (caused by bacteria or protozoa) of intestine, urinary tract, genital tract and other body parts
Q. Is ornidazole same as metronidazole?
Ornidazole and metronidazole are two different drugs belonging to the same class and are used for the same type of diseases
Q. Is ornidazole carcinogenic?
There are no reports suggesting the potential of ornidazole to cause cancer.