food interaction for OCUVIR
alcohol interaction for OCUVIR
pregnancy interaction for OCUVIR
lactation interaction for OCUVIR
medicine interaction for OCUVIR
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR OCUVIR
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR OCUVIR
- TOXINEX 3% EYE OINTMENT(3 GM eye ointment in tube)Jawa Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 21.67/GM of eye ointmentRs. 65pay 114% more per GM of eye ointment
- VIRUCID 3% EYE OINTMENT(5 GM eye ointment in tube)Klar Sehen Pvt LtdRs. 9.99/GM of eye ointmentRs. 49.95save 1% more per GM of eye ointment
- OPTIVIRAL 3% EYE OINTMENT(5 GM eye ointment in tube)Entod Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11.60/GM of eye ointmentRs. 58pay 14% more per GM of eye ointment
- EYEVIR 3% EYE OINTMENT(5 GM eye ointment in tube)Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 9/GM of eye ointmentRs. 45save 11% more per GM of eye ointment
- YAVIR 3% EYE OINTMENT(5 GM eye ointment in tube)Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 7.60/GM of eye ointmentRs. 38save 25% more per GM of eye ointment
Expert advice FOR OCUVIR
- Wash your hands before and after using acyclovir cream. Wash and dry the affected area before applying the cream/ointment.
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Inform your doctor before using acyclovir topical, if you have conditions that can make your immune system weak such as HIV, AIDS or bone marrow transplantation.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to acyclovir or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions FOR OCUVIR
Q. Is acyclovir topical effective?
Acyclovir topical is an antiviral drug used to treat infections caused by herpes simplex virus. It is effective if used as advised by your doctor. The effectiveness of acyclovir may vary upon individual response
Q. Is Acivir cream same as acyclovir cream?
Acivir is a trade name for active drug acyclovir
Q. Is Zovirax a steroid?
Zovirax is a trade name for active drug acyclovir. It is not a steroid.