food interaction for NUNAF
alcohol interaction for NUNAF
pregnancy interaction for NUNAF
lactation interaction for NUNAF
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NUNAF
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NUNAF
- OTOFLOUR 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Bell Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 4.92/tabletRs. 49.19save 1% more per tablet
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Ira ChopraMBBS, MS
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
Expert advice for NUNAF
- Brush your teeth for at least one minute, preferably after each meal, or at least twice a day, or as directed by your dentist.
- Do not use the Sodium Fluoride for a duration of more than 4 weeks, unless recommended by a dentist.
- Notify the dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitivity in the teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- For maximum effectiveness, avoid eating or drinking for 30 minutes after using the Sodium Fluoride.
Frequently asked questions for NUNAF
Q.Is sodium fluoride in toothpaste bad for you?
No, Sodium fluoride toothpaste is used to prevent cavities and make the teeth resistant to decay. It should be used once daily or as per the advice given by your doctor
Q.Does sodium fluoride cause canker sores?
No, Canker sores are caused by citric or acidic foods and health conditions such as deficiency in Vitamin B12, folic acid, iron or impaired immune system.