food interaction for NUCARNIT
alcohol interaction for NUCARNIT
pregnancy interaction for NUCARNIT
lactation interaction for NUCARNIT
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NUCARNIT
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for NUCARNIT 500MG TABLET
Patients taking NUCARNIT 500MG TABLET
- 85%Twice A Day
- 9%Thrice A Day
- 6%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for NUCARNIT
- CARNISURE 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 21/tabletRs. 210save 16% more per tablet
- CARNITOR 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Win-Medicare Pvt LtdRs. 27.50/tabletRs. 275pay 10% more per tablet
- CARNIMAC 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 17.80/tabletRs. 178save 29% more per tablet
- ELKAR 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10/tabletRs. 100save 60% more per tablet
- VERNACE 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10/tabletRs. 100save 60% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for NUCARNIT
- Take during or immediately after the meals and consume slowly.
- Take at evenly spaced times throughout the day (every 3 or 4 hours).
- Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly during levocarnitine treatment.
- Take precautions during levocarnitine treatment as you may be at risk of bleeding.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levocarnitine or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for NUCARNIT
Q.Is levocarnitine OTC?
Levocarnitine is not an OTC. It is sold only upon a prescription by a registered medical practitioner
Q.Is levocarnitine the same as l-carnitine?
Levocarnitine is otherwise known as l-carnitine
Q.Is levocarnitine a steroid?
No. Levocarnitine is an amino acid derivative.