Information about Levo-carnitine
Levo-carnitine is used in the treatment of carnitine deficiency.
How Levo-carnitine works
Levocarnitine belongs to the class of medications called as amino acid derivative. It works by improving the low levels of carnitine in the body.
Common side effects of Levo-carnitine
Available Medicine for Levo-carnitine
CarnitorWin-Medicare Pvt Ltd
₹103 to ₹3853 variant(s)
NucarnitEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹258 to ₹3773 variant(s)
LacarnitLa Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹151 to ₹1832 variant(s)
ReeEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
VernaceSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
CarnimacMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹235 to ₹5382 variant(s)
LevocarnilModi Mundi Pharma Pvt Ltd
Ubimarc LCMarc Laboratories Pvt Ltd
ElkarSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Expert advice for Levo-carnitine
- Take during or immediately after the meals and consume slowly.
- Take at evenly spaced times throughout the day (every 3 or 4 hours).
- Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly during levocarnitine treatment.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levocarnitine or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.