food interaction for NUCARNIT
alcohol interaction for NUCARNIT
pregnancy interaction for NUCARNIT
lactation interaction for NUCARNIT
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NUCARNIT
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR NUCARNIT 1 GM INJECTION
Patients taking NUCARNIT 1 GM INJECTION
- 63%Once A Day
- 16%Thrice A week
- 11%Twice A Week
- 5%Once A Week
- 5%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR NUCARNIT
- REE 1GM INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 32.28/ML of injectionRs. 161.40save 9% more per ML of injection
- RECARNIT 1 GM INJECTION(1 injection in vial)LG LifesciencesRs. 130/injectionRs. 130pay 267% more per injection
- CARNILEV 1GM INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 20.19/ML of injectionRs. 100.96save 43% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR NUCARNIT
- Take during or immediately after the meals and consume slowly.
- Take at evenly spaced times throughout the day (every 3 or 4 hours).
- Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly during levocarnitine treatment.
- Take precautions during levocarnitine treatment as you may be at risk of bleeding.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levocarnitine or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR NUCARNIT
Q. Is levocarnitine OTC?
Levocarnitine is not an OTC. It is sold only upon a prescription by a registered medical practitioner
Q. Is levocarnitine the same as l-carnitine?
Levocarnitine is otherwise known as l-carnitine
Q. Is levocarnitine a steroid?
No. Levocarnitine is an amino acid derivative.