food interaction for LACARNIT
alcohol interaction for LACARNIT
pregnancy interaction for LACARNIT
lactation interaction for LACARNIT
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LACARNIT
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for LACARNIT INJECTION
Patients taking LACARNIT INJECTION
- 65%Once A Day
- 19%Twice A Week
- 8%Once A Week
- 8%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for LACARNITNo substitutes found
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for LACARNIT
- Take during or immediately after the meals and consume slowly.
- Take at evenly spaced times throughout the day (every 3 or 4 hours).
- Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly during levocarnitine treatment.
- Take precautions during levocarnitine treatment as you may be at risk of bleeding.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levocarnitine or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for LACARNIT
Q.Is levocarnitine OTC?
Levocarnitine is not an OTC. It is sold only upon a prescription by a registered medical practitioner
Q.Is levocarnitine the same as l-carnitine?
Levocarnitine is otherwise known as l-carnitine
Q.Is levocarnitine a steroid?
No. Levocarnitine is an amino acid derivative.