Medicine Overview of Nilwart Cream
Uses of Nilwart Cream
Nilwart Cream is used in the treatment of genital warts, actinic keratosis and basal cell cancer.
Side effects of Nilwart Cream
Application site itching, Pain.
How to use Nilwart Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Nilwart Cream works
Nilwart cream works in genital warts by triggering the immune system to produce natural substances which help fight against the virus, that causes warts. Researchers don't know how exactly it works in actinic keratosis or basal cell cancer.
In Depth Information on Nilwart Cream
Expert advice for Nilwart Cream
- Inform you doctor if you have or ever had unusual sensitivity to sunlight, any skin disease such as psoriasis, graft vs. host disease, recent surgery to the affected area, any other type of skin cancer, any condition that affects the immune system (such as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), Human Papilloma virus (HPV) infection.
- Do not cover the treated area with bandages or dressings.
- Avoid contact with vagina, eyes, nose, mouth, lips and exposure to sunlight. Women should take special care when applying cream at the opening of the vagina.
- Do not administrate imiquimod until the wound is completely healed from any previous drug or surgical treatment and also on normal or inflamed skin and open wounds.
- Caution should be exercised if you have autoimmune disorder, broken, damaged or inflamed skin.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not take if Patients is allergic to imiquimod or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Nilwart Cream
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Nilwart Cream may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Nilwart Cream is probably safe to use during lactation. Lim+more
ited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Nilwart Cream does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Nilwart Cream is probably safe to use in patients with kidne+more
y disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Nilwart Cream may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Nilwart Cream is probably safe to use in patients with liver+more
disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Nilwart Cream may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Imiquimod, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Nilwart 12.5mg Cream
Frequently asked questions for Imiquimod
Nilwart is non-steroidal topical cream and it is not sold over the counter.
User Submitted Feedback For Nilwart Cream
Patients taking Nilwart Cream
Twice A Day
Once A Day
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Genital warts (Skin bumps on or around the genital or anal area)
Basal cell cancer
Survey Participants: 8
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Nilwart Cream. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”