food interaction for NEBASPOR
alcohol interaction for NEBASPOR
pregnancy interaction for NEBASPOR
lactation interaction for NEBASPOR
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NEBASPOR
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NEBASPOR
- BESTOSULF 60MG/5MG/250UNITS POWDER(10 GM powder in box)BestoChem Formulations India LtdRs. 2.67/GM of powderRs. 26.66save 34% more per GM of powder
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Sheilly KapoorMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for NEBASPOR
- Complete the full course of sulfacetamide treatment even if you feel better.
- Do not apply sulfacetamide while you are wearing contact lenses. Wait for at least 15-20 minutes after using sulfacetamide to put in the contact lenses.
- Ensure that you do not rub your eyes even if your vision is blurred after applying sulfacetamide.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as sulfacetamide may cause blurred vision.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for NEBASPOR
Q.Is sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic solution an antibiotic/ a sulfa drug?
Sulfacetamide belongs to a class of medicines called sulfonamide antibiotics
Q.Is sulfacetamide used for pink eye?
Yes. Sulfacetamide is used for pink eye (conjunctivitis; inflammation of the eye)
Q.Is sulfacetamide supposed to burn?
Sulfacetamide may cause burning sensation. Consult your doctor burning continues for more than 48 hours.
Q.Does neomycin has sulfa or does the sulphate present in this drug contain sulfa?
No, neomycin does not contain sulfa (sulphonamide group) and the sulphate group present in this drug has no link with sulfa either
Q.Does neomycin expire?
Yes. The expiry date is provided on the blister pack of tablets or the ointment tube
Q.Does neomycin cover pseudomonas?
No, neomycin is not effective against pseudomona
Q.Does neomycin contain penicillin?
No, neomycin does not contain penicillin. It belongs to a group of drugs called aminoglycosides
Q.Does neosporin help acne /cold soresNeosporin contains neomycin in addition to bacitracin and polymyxin. Neosporin does not treat acne or cold sores. It only helps in the treatment of some infections of the skin.Does neosporin help scars?
Neosporin contains neomycin in addition to bacitracin and polymyxin. Neosporin does not help in the treatment of scars. It only helps in the treatment of some infections of the skin
Q.Does neosporin help cuts?
Neosporin contains neomycin in addition to bacitracin and polymyxin. Neosporin only helps prevent or treat the infection of wounds. It does help heal the cuts
Q.Does neomycin cause tinnitus?
Neomycin is known to cause damage to the ear. One of the symptoms of damage to ear is tinnitus
Q.Is neomycin safe?
Neomycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.