Medicine Overview of Nadoxin Gel
Uses of Nadoxin Gel
Nadoxin Gel is used in the treatment of Bacterial infections.
How to use Nadoxin Gel
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Apply it on the affected area and allow it to stay before spitting or rinsing.
How Nadoxin Gel works
Nadoxin gel is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by inhibiting the DNA replication.
In Depth Information on Nadoxin Gel
Expert advice for Nadoxin Gel
- Nadifloxacin topical is for external use only; avoid direct contact with eyes, nose or mouth.
- Rinse and dry the area of application before use, and leave the area uncovered after application of nadifloxacin cream.
- Do not apply to skin that is broken or severely damaged.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and ultraviolet light after application as it may develop photosensitivity.
- Do not discontinue the medication without completing the prescribed cycle as it may allow the bacteria to return and become more difficult to treat.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to nadifloxacin or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Nadoxin Gel
No interaction found
Nadoxin Gel is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Nadoxin Gel is probably safe to use during lactation. Limit+more
ed human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Nadoxin Gel does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Nadoxin+more
Gel in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Nadoxin 1% w/w Gel
Frequently asked questions for Nadifloxacin Topical
Q. Is nadifloxacin topical available over the counter?
Yes, nadifloxacin topical is available over the counter
Q. Is nadifloxacin topical suitable for all patients?
Nadifloxacin topical is not always suitable for all patients. Do not adjust your dosage without the approval of your doctor
Q. Can nadifloxacin topical be used without prescription?
The correct dosage and prescription of nadifloxacin topical commonly depend on the patient and the condition being treated. This product is only for use as prescribed and instructed.
User Submitted Feedback For Nadoxin 1% w/w Gel
Patients taking Nadoxin Gel
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Thrice A Day