food interaction for NADIBACT
alcohol interaction for NADIBACT
pregnancy interaction for NADIBACT
lactation interaction for NADIBACT
medicine interaction for NADIBACT
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NADIBACT
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR NADIBACT CREAM
Patients taking NADIBACT CREAM
- 73%Once A Day
- 19%Twice A Day
- 6%Thrice A Day
- 1%Once A Month
- 1%Thrice A week
- 1%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR NADIBACT
- NADISKIN CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 3.97/GM of creamRs. 39.70save 48% more per GM of cream
- NADIM CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 4.08/GM of creamRs. 40.76save 46% more per GM of cream
- NADICIN 1% CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 4.30/GM of creamRs. 43.02save 43% more per GM of cream
- NADIDERM 1% CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Abbott India LtdRs. 7.50/GM of creamRs. 75save 1% more per GM of cream
Expert advice FOR NADIBACT
- Nadifloxacin topical is for external use only; avoid direct contact with eyes, nose or mouth.
- Rinse and dry the area of application before use, and leave the area uncovered after application of nadifloxacin cream.
- Do not apply to skin that is broken or severely damaged.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and ultraviolet light after application as it may develop photosensitivity.
- Do not discontinue the medication without completing the prescribed cycle as it may allow the bacteria to return and become more difficult to treat.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to nadifloxacin or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions FOR NADIBACT
Q. Is nadifloxacin topical available over the counter?
Yes, nadifloxacin topical is available over the counter
Q. Is nadifloxacin topical suitable for all patients?
Nadifloxacin topical is not always suitable for all patients. Do not adjust your dosage without the approval of your doctor
Q. Can nadifloxacin topical be used without prescription?
The correct dosage and prescription of nadifloxacin topical commonly depend on the patient and the condition being treated. This product is only for use as prescribed and instructed.