Substitutes for N Lok Tablet
Cimlin 10mg Tablet
Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Cdpin 10mg Tablet
Neual 10mg Tablet
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Cicardia 10mg Tablet
Cilzen 10mg Tablet
Medicine Overview of N Lok Tablet
Uses of N Lok Tablet
N Lok 10mg Tablet is used in the treatment of hypertension.
Side effects of N Lok Tablet
Fatigue, Ankle swelling, Sleepiness, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Headache, Nausea, Dizziness, Palpitations, Edema, Abdominal pain.
How to use N Lok Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take N Lok 10mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How N Lok Tablet works
N lok 10mg tablet is a calcium channel blocker. It blocks the action of calcium on the heart and blood vessels. This lowers the blood pressure, abnormally fast heartbeat and reduces strain on the heart following a heart attack.
In Depth Information on N Lok Tablet
Expert advice for N Lok Tablet
- It is very common to have dizziness, lightheadedness, swelling ankles/feet, flushing, or a headache as a side effect.
- To lower your risk of dizziness and lightheadedness, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Inform your doctor if your symptoms do not improve or if it worsens (for example, your blood pressure readings remain high or increase, chest pain continues or worsens).
- Inform your doctor immediately if any of these serious side effects occur: fast/irregular/pounding heartbeat, fainting.
- Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day. It is important to continue taking this medication even if you feel well.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose.
Special precautions for N Lok 10mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
N Lok 10mg Tablet should be used with caution during lactati+more
on. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether N Lok 10mg Tablet alters the ability+more
to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of N Lok 1+more
0mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Onabet Powder, Zathrin Redimix Suspension, Pratham 200mg/5ml Rediuse Suspension, Azibig 200mg Suspension
If you miss a dose of Cilnidipine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for N Lok 10mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Cilnidipine
Q. Is N lok better than benidipine?
Both of them reduces the blood pressure to a great extent but benidipine seems to be better in cases of kidney disease as it decreases the urinary protein loss better than N lok.
N lok blocks the calcium channels in the blood vessel and cause dilatation of blood vessels leading to decrease in blood pressure.
Q. What if N lok is taken with nebivolol?
Both are blood pressure lowering medications and have additive effects in combination. Nebivolol also decreases the work of the heart and reduces heart rate.
User Submitted Feedback For N Lok 10mg Tablet
Patients taking N Lok 10mg Tablet
Twice A Day
Once A Day