food interaction for MYOSONE
alcohol interaction for MYOSONE
pregnancy interaction for MYOSONE
lactation interaction for MYOSONE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MYOSONE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for MYOSONE 50 MG TABLET
Patients taking MYOSONE 50 MG TABLET
- 67%Once A Day
- 33%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for MYOSONE
- EPRISAN 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Eisai Pharmaceuticals India Pvt LtdRs. 8.90/tabletRs. 89pay 18% more per tablet
- EPRY 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Eisai Pharmaceuticals India Pvt LtdRs. 8.90/tabletRs. 89pay 18% more per tablet
- ENZORIL 50 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 4.90/tabletRs. 49save 35% more per tablet
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for MYOSONE
- Always take eperisone after meals.
- Consult your doctor if you have any liver disorder or are taking any other muscle relaxant medications such as methocarbamol or tolperizone hydrochloride.
- Do not drive or operate any machinery while taking eperisone as it may cause sleepiness, weakness and dizziness or light-headedness.
- Exercise caution if you are an elderly as dose reduction may be needed in certain cases.
- Eperisone is not recommended in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to eperisone or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for MYOSONE
Q.Is eperisone or eperisone hydrochloride a steroid?
No. Eperisone or eperisone hydrochloride is an antispasmodic medication and is used to relieve muscle stiffness and pain. It does not have a chemical structure or mechanism of action like steroids
Q.What is eperisone Myonal?
Myonal is the trade name for active medication eperisone. It is an antispasmodic medication and is used to relieve muscle stiffness and pain.