food interaction for MUCOBENZ
alcohol interaction for MUCOBENZ
pregnancy interaction for MUCOBENZ
lactation interaction for MUCOBENZ
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MUCOBENZ
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for MUCOBENZ MOUTH WASH
Patients taking MUCOBENZ MOUTH WASH
- 48%Four Times A Day
- 31%Once A Day
- 14%Thrice A Day
- 7%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for MUCOBENZ
- TANTUM ORAL RINSE(120 ML mouth wash in bottle)Elder Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.60/ML of mouth washRs. 72.50save 30% more per ML of mouth wash
- B MINE 0.15% W/V MOUTH WASH(200 ML mouth wash in bottle)Dupen Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 0.88/ML of mouth washRs. 175pay 2% more per ML of mouth wash
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati DarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for MUCOBENZ
Frequently asked questions for MUCOBENZ
Q.Is benzydamine over the counter?
No, benzydamine is not available over-the-counter. It is sold only upon a prescription by a registered medical practitioner
Q.Does benzydamine contain alcohol/penicillin?
Yes, benzydamine contains 96% ethanol
Q.Does listerine contain benzydamine?
No, it does not contain benzydamine.