Information about Benzydamine
Benzydamine is used for pain relief.
How Benzydamine works
Benzydamine is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Common side effects of Benzydamine
No common side effects seen
Available Medicine for Benzydamine
CooloraIcpa Health Products Ltd
TantumElder Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹56 to ₹1102 variant(s)
GarbenzWin-Medicare Pvt Ltd
OralixirAksigen Hospital Care
₹210 to ₹5452 variant(s)
B MineDupen Laboratories Pvt Ltd
OraezeSmithways Oncology Pvt Ltd
MudyneXymera Bioscience Pvt Ltd
Ready RinseElder Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Expert advice for Benzydamine
- Benzydamine is used to relieve pain and inflammation (redness and swelling) of mouth, gums, and throat.
- It is meant for mouth rinse or gargle only. Spit the rinse out after use, do not swallow it.
- It should generally be used undiluted. If it makes your mouth sting, you can dilute it with an equal volume of water before use.
- Avoid getting it in your eyes. If you accidentally get it in your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Do not use it for more than seven days, unless otherwise advised by your doctor.