food interaction for MOXIGRAM LX
alcohol interaction for MOXIGRAM LX
pregnancy interaction for MOXIGRAM LX
lactation interaction for MOXIGRAM LX
medicine interaction for MOXIGRAM LX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MOXIGRAM LX
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR MOXIGRAM LX EYE DROP
Patients taking MOXIGRAM LX EYE DROP
- 50%Twice A Day
- 20%Four Times A Day
- 20%Thrice A Day
- 10%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR MOXIGRAM LX
- APDROPS LP EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in bottle)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 24.55/ML of eye dropRs. 122.75save 6% more per ML of eye drop
- MAHAFLOX LP EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 22/ML of eye dropRs. 110save 16% more per ML of eye drop
- LOTEMOX EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Optho Remedies Pvt LtdRs. 23/ML of eye dropRs. 115save 12% more per ML of eye drop
- MOXOFT LP EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 24.09/ML of eye dropRs. 120.45save 8% more per ML of eye drop
- 4 QUIN LOT EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Entod Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 23/ML of eye dropRs. 115save 12% more per ML of eye drop
Expert advice FOR MOXIGRAM LX
- Do not start or continue loteprednol if you have increased pressure inside the eyes that cause visual problem (glaucoma), pain, redness, itching or inflammation in eyes, or after a recent cataract surgery.
- Avoid using for more than 10 days.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR MOXIGRAM LX
Q. What is loteprednol/loteprednol etabonate?
Loteprednol is a corticosteroid available as an eye drop that reduces inflammation of superficial structures of the eye.
Q. Is moxifloxacin / Moxicip safe?
Yes. Moxifloxacin (also available as Moxicip) is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is moxifloxacin an antibiotic/ steroid/ penicillin / a sulfa drug?
Moxifloxacin is an antibiotic and not a steroid / penicillin / sulfa drug. It belongs to a class of drugs called fluoroquinolone antibiotics and kills a wide range of infection causing bacteria. It does not have chemical structure or effects similar to steroids. The chemical structure and mechanism of action of moxifloxacin is different from sulfa drugs
Q. Is moxifloxacin strong?
Moxifloxacin is a broad spectrum antibiotic, effective in killing a wide range of bacteria and can be used against a variety of infections (infections of sinuses, airways, lungs, genital tract, abdominal infections, and infections of skin and eye). It is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is moxifloxacin stronger than amoxicillin?
Moxifloxacin and amoxicillin are two different antibiotics effective against a wide range of infection causing bacteria and have different mechanisms of action. A comparison between moxifloxacin and amoxicillin cannot be drawn.