Loteprednol etabonate + Moxifloxacin
Information about Loteprednol etabonate + Moxifloxacin
Loteprednol etabonate + Moxifloxacin Uses
Loteprednol etabonate+Moxifloxacin is used in the treatment of eye infection with inflammation.
How Loteprednol etabonate + Moxifloxacin works
Loteprednol etabonate + Moxifloxacin is a combination of two medicines: Loteprednol etabonate and Moxifloxacin. Loteprednol etabonate is a steroid which blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that cause redness, swelling and itching. Moxifloxacin is an antibiotic which prevents bacterial cells from dividing and repairing, thereby killing the bacteria. This treats your infection.
Common side effects of Loteprednol etabonate + Moxifloxacin
Eye irritation, Eye discomfort
Available Medicine for Loteprednol etabonate + Moxifloxacin
Apdrops LPAjanta Pharma Ltd
Moxigram LXMicro Labs Ltd
Mahaflox-LPMankind Pharma Ltd
LotemoxOptho Remedies Pvt Ltd
Mofloren LPIndoco Remedies Ltd
4 Quin LotEntod Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Moxoft-LPAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Mflotas LPIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Expert advice for Loteprednol etabonate + Moxifloxacin
- Loteprednol etabonate + Moxifloxacin is used for the treatment of bacterial infection and inflammation of the eye.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Do not touch the tip to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication to avoid dilution.
- It may cause short term blurring of vision when first used. Use caution before driving or using machines.
- Do not wear contact lenses until your infection clears up.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor. Inform your doctor if your condition hasn't improved after seven days of treatment.
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.