food interaction for MOMESONE T
alcohol interaction for MOMESONE T
pregnancy interaction for MOMESONE T
lactation interaction for MOMESONE T
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MOMESONE T
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MOMESONE T
- TYZA M 0.1% W/W/1% W/W CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Abbott India LtdRs. 6.50/GM of creamRs. 65save 44% more per GM of cream
- MOMOZ T CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 12.72/GM of creamRs. 127.25pay 10% more per GM of cream
- TERBINATOR M CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11.29/GM of creamRs. 112.90save 3% more per GM of cream
- LAMIFIN M CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)Canixa Life Sciences PvtRs. 6.67/GM of creamRs. 100save 43% more per GM of cream
- ETAZE AF 0.1% W/W/1% W/W CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)Mohrish PharmaceuticalsRs. 7.27/GM of creamRs. 109save 37% more per GM of cream
- Dr. Chiranjiv ChhabraMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Nirupama ParwandaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for MOMESONE T
- Do not keep the treated skin area covered or apply on your face unless advised by your doctor.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you have diseases like tuberculosis (TB), herpes simplex virus (infection of the eye), cystic fibrosis (genetic disorder of glands resulting in lung and digestive problems), clouding of lens in the eye (cataract) or raised pressure in the eye (glaucoma), or a lung or chest infection or cold or breathing problems, if you are taking other corticosteroid medications.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to mometasone or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have had an infection or injury or surgical procedure of the nose.
- Do not use by Children < 6 years.
- Do not use if you are suffering from bacterial, fungal or viral dermatitis (bacterial skin infections).
- Do not use if you have rosacea (redness, small and superficial dilated blood vessels on facial skin).
- Do not use if you are suffering from perioral dermatitis (scaly or bumpy rash around the lips).
Frequently asked questions for MOMESONE T
Q.Is mometasone a steroid drug?
Yes. Mometasone is a steroidal drug
Q.Is mometasone the same as hydrocortisone?
No. Mometasone and hydrocortisone are different drugs; although both are steroids
Q.Does mometasone topical treat ringworm/acne?
Mometasone topical does not treat ringworm/acne. It only treats the symptoms of inflamed skin
Q.Does mometasone topical lighten skin?
Yes. Mometasone topical may lighten the area of skin which is darkened due to any infection.
Q.Is terbinafine topical a steroid/sulfa drug?
Terbinafine topical is an antifungal drug. It does not have chemical structure or effects similar to steroids. The chemical structure and mechanism of action of terbinafine is different from sulfa drugs
Q.How long can I take terbinafine topical for?
The duration of treatment with terbinafine topical varies depending upon the severity of infection, area infected and individual responses. Please follow the advice of your doctor regarding the duration of use.