Information about Mometasone + Terbinafine
Mometasone + Terbinafine Uses
Mometasone+Terbinafine is used in the treatment of fungal skin infections.
How Mometasone + Terbinafine works
Mometasone + Terbinafine is a combination of two medicines: Mometasone and Terbinafine which treat skin infections. Mometasone is a steroid medicine. It blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy. Terbinafine is an antifungal which stops the growth of fungi by preventing them from forming their own protective covering.
Common side effects of Mometasone + Terbinafine
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness), Skin peeling
Available Medicine for Mometasone + Terbinafine
Sebifin PlusSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Terbinaforce-MMankind Pharma Ltd
Momoz TTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Momesone-TIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹109 to ₹1212 variant(s)
Lamifin-MCanixa Life Sciences Pvt
Momstar-TMankind Pharma Ltd
Terbinator-MCadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
TekfinemAdips Laboratories Ltd
Expert advice for Mometasone + Terbinafine
- Mometasone + Terbinafine must be applied to the affected area as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not use this medicine more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Before each application, wash the affected area with soap and water and dry well.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, mouth or nose. Rinse with cold water if you accidentally get it in these areas.
- Stop using Mometasone + Terbinafine and inform your doctor if you notice any irritation, or any other skin infection.
- Inform your doctor if the treated skin area does not improve after 2-6 weeks of treatment.
- It is advisable not to touch or scratch the infected area as it can worsen the situation.