Medicine Overview of Mimic Eye Drop
Uses of Mimic Eye Drop
Mimic Eye Drop is used in the treatment of dry eye disease.
Side effects of Mimic Eye Drop
Allergic reaction, Blurred vision, Eye discharge, Eye irritation, Eye itching, Eye pain, Foreign body sensation in eyes, Increased production of tears, Eye redness, Visual impairment.
How to use Mimic Eye Drop
This medicine is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
How Mimic Eye Drop works
Mimic eye drop is an artificial tear and moistens the surface of the eye (including artificial eyes) in the same way as natural tears.
In Depth Information on Mimic Eye Drop
Expert advice for Mimic Eye Drop
- Do consult your doctor immediately: If you develop eye pain, If you develop headache, If your vision changes, If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
- Eye drops of other medications should be administered 15 min before using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops.
- Remove your contact lenses before use of carboxymethylcellulose eye drops and wait for at least 15 min before you insert them again.
- Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended to be used for the eyes only.
- Do not touch the eyelids or surrounding areas with the dropper tip of the eye drop bottle, to avoid contamination.
- Do not use the eye drop if it changes color or becomes cloudy, In case of single-use container, ensure that the container is intact and use immediately after opening you may experience brief blurring of vision immediately upon use of carboxymethylcellulose eye drops. Wait until vision has cleared before driving or operating machinery.
- Do consult your doctor before using carboxymethylcellulose if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Mimic Eye Drop
No interaction found
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Mimic Eye Drop dur+more
ing lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Mimic Eye Drop may cause blurring of your vision for a short+more
time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
Mimic Eye Drop is probably safe to use in patients with kidn+more
ey disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Mimic Eye Drop may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Mimic Eye Drop is probably safe to use in patients with live+more
r disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Mimic Eye Drop may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Carboxymethylcellulose, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Mimic 0.5% w/v Eye Drop
Frequently asked questions for Carboxymethylcellulose
Mimic belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is used in the treatment of dry eye symptoms such as soreness, burning, irritation and discomfort.
Yes. Mimic is safe when used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Mimic Eye Drop: Health Arx Technologies Private Limited, Amishi Consumer Technologies P Ltd, Organic India Private Limited, Delhi Cryogenic Products Pvt Ltd, First Step Digital Pvt Ltd, Gupta Homoeo Pharmacy Pvt Ltd, Natures Velvet Lifecare, Organic Wellness Products Private Limited, RK Sons, Pills Tree Super Pharmacy, Melting Pot Concepts Pvt Ltd, Zywie Ventures Pvt Ltd, SBL Pvt Ltd, Lifecare Chemist (PAN India), Satyog Enterprises Pvt Ltd, Ghantakarn International, Aashirwad Agency, Airveda Technologies Pvt Ltd, Fit and Glow Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Keshav Homeo Home, Radicura Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd, Perfect Nutrition, Jiva Ayurvedic Pharmacy Ltd, Sharma Traders, Bright Lifecare Pvt Ltd, Delhi Vendor, Maximaa Systems Ltd, Swadeshi Ayurved, Sri Jain Pharmacy, Inlife Pharma Pvt Ltd, Herbolab India Pvt Ltd, Ayush Enterprises, Priya Entreprises, Gallop Trading Company, Planet Ayurveda, Life aid Homeopathic and ayurvedic store, Emmbros Overseas, Makvis, Herboveda India, Hexagon Nutrition Pvt. Ltd., Rusan Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Delhi Distributors, BestSource Nutrition Private Limited, Biomed Distributors, Star medicare, DF Pharmacy Ltd, Do You Even Gym, 9 to 9 Farmacia, The Medicine Mart, Bantom Laboratories P Ltd , 9to9 Farmacia (South), Madhu Medicos, M/s R&G Healthcare (Delhi), OHMS GROUP, Adret Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Substitutes for Mimic Eye Drop
Wetica 0.5% w/v Eye Drop
Optica Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹7.7/ml of Eye Drop
Lubistar-Cmc 0.5% Eye Drop
Mankind Pharma Ltd
₹7.91/ml of Eye Drop
Asrugen Eye Drop
₹8.81/ml of Eye Drop
Lubrifresh 0.5% w/v Eye Drop
Sapient Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹9.0/ml of Eye Drop
Takfresh Eye Drop
Pharmtak Ophtalmics India Pvt Ltd
₹9.0/ml of Eye Drop