food interaction for METAGARD
alcohol interaction for METAGARD
pregnancy interaction for METAGARD
lactation interaction for METAGARD
SALT INFORMATION for METAGARD
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for METAGARD CR 35MG TABLET
Patients taking METAGARD CR 35MG TABLET
- 47%Twice A Day
- 32%Thrice A Day
- 16%Once A Day
- 5%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for METAGARD
- TRIMACONTIN 35 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Modi Mundi Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 11.45/tabletRs. 114.50pay 20% more per tablet
- TRIZID 35 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aretaeus PharmaceuticalsRs. 12/tabletRs. 120pay 26% more per tablet
- ISVEDON CR 35 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Life Medicare & Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 6/tabletRs. 60save 37% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for METAGARD
- The Trimetazidine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Trimetazidine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions for METAGARD
Q.Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q.What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines