food interaction for METAGARD
alcohol interaction for METAGARD
pregnancy interaction for METAGARD
lactation interaction for METAGARD
SALT INFORMATION FOR METAGARD
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR METAGARD
- METAGARD CR-60 TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 14.68/tabletRs. 146.75pay 128% more per tablet
- TRIMACONTIN 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Modi Mundi Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 15.25/tabletRs. 152.50pay 136% more per tablet
- 3 KAT 60MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Shrrishti Health Care Products Pvt LtdRs. 8.86/tabletRs. 88.57pay 37% more per tablet
- TAZ SR 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.71/tabletRs. 67.05pay 4% more per tablet
- ISVEDON CR 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Life Medicare & Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 8/tabletRs. 80pay 24% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR METAGARD
- The Trimetazidine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Trimetazidine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions FOR METAGARD
Q. Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q. What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines