food interaction for MCK E
alcohol interaction for MCK E
pregnancy interaction for MCK E
lactation interaction for MCK E
SALT INFORMATION for MCK E
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MCK E
- SYLATE 125 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 26.90/ML of injectionRs. 53.80pay 165% more per ML of injection
- HEMSYL 125 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 17.23/ML of injectionRs. 34.46pay 70% more per ML of injection
- K STAT 125 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Mercury Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 17.52/ML of injectionRs. 35.04pay 72% more per ML of injection
- STYPTOCHROME E 125MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 7.50/ML of injectionRs. 15save 26% more per ML of injection
- DICYNENE 125 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 18.50/ML of injectionRs. 37pay 82% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for MCK E
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions for MCK E
Q.How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.