food interaction for LULIZOL
alcohol interaction for LULIZOL
pregnancy interaction for LULIZOL
lactation interaction for LULIZOL
medicine interaction for LULIZOL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LULIZOL
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR LULIZOL CREAM
Patients taking LULIZOL CREAM
- 80%Once A Day
- 20%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR LULIZOL
- LULIZOL CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)KLM Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 15.55/GM of creamRs. 155.50pay 22% more per GM of cream
- LULIZOL CREAM(30 GM cream in tube)KLM Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 10.83/GM of creamRs. 325save 15% more per GM of cream
- LULIBET CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 15/GM of creamRs. 150pay 17% more per GM of cream
- LULIBET CREAM(20 GM cream in tube)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.90/GM of creamRs. 258pay 1% more per GM of cream
- LULIBET CREAM(30 GM cream in tube)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11.67/GM of creamRs. 350save 9% more per GM of cream
Expert advice FOR LULIZOL
- Do not take luliconazole if you are allergic to it or any other ingredients.
- Take special precautions while taking luliconazole if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicines you take, including vitamins and herbal supplements.
Frequently asked questions FOR LULIZOL
Q. Is Luliconazole safe?
Luliconazole is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is Luliconazole good for eczema?
Use of Luliconazole in eczema is not known. Please consult your doctor regarding its use.