Medicine Overview of Locula Eye Drop
Nausea, Vomiting, Skin rash, Allergic reaction.
This medicine is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
Locula 10% Eye Drop is an antibiotic. It stops the bacteria from producing folic acid, a nutrient required for bacterial multiplication.
In Depth Information on Locula Eye Drop
- Do not use if the sulphacetamide solution changes color.
- Seek immediate medical attention is you experience signs of a secondary infection, as long-term or repeated use of sulfacetamide drops may trigger the same.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any allergic symptoms such as rash, red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin.
- Avoid direct contact with the applicator tip to prevent any contamination. Keep the container tightly closed.
- Do not drive or use any machinery after taking sulphacetamide as it may blurred the vision.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to sulphacetamide or any of its ingredients.
- Do not given Infants less than 2 months.
Locula Eye Drop related warnings
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Locula 10% Eye Drop may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Locula 10% Eye Drop during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
It is not known whether Locula 10% Eye Drop alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
There is limited information available on the use of Locula 10% Eye Drop in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Locula 10% Eye Drop in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Locula 10% Eye Drop, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Locula 10% Eye Drop
Patients taking Locula 10% Eye Drop What were the side-effects while using Locula 10% Eye Drop? How do you take Locula Eye Drop? Please rate Locula 10% Eye Drop on price
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Locula 10% Eye Drop. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Locula 10% Eye Drop: HMP, GPP, RHL, MMS, ATL, SWA, RDR, DYG, NVL, SGH, HGI, IPL, 9T9, HPC, HZF, DGN, OIP, RJH, AGT, MAM, RPP, HNP, RWP, HIP, ANT, VDH, MDH, RSS, THP, DLP, DPL, BSN, BIO, HEX, RHW, BLE, MPC, TFP, SAF, INC, BHP, DPP, ZEL, HBV, MDO, KHC, SRG, ABP, VRS, SHC, PPR, GBL, ZVP, DFP, TOM, SVH, SWP, BTM, USF, BHM, HTS, DAO, JVN, WSI, HAT, PVP, KMC, JVO, ADT, SPD, RKS, NVY, VNS, HSP, OHM, MAK, SCH, BAL, JIV, NXG, PRN, TNH, NDP, PLT, WHL, DVH, DHR, SBA, NSL, BAP, AYM, RSA, NAS, PMA, GHR, GTK, BBS, OLT, SYN, STA, GPT, NNH, EMB, JSL, ENP, ARD, GTC, UMP, AAR, MLC, MSD, AAY, FGH, KHH, PEN, BDN, LHA, ATP, MAX, LCC, PNT, RUS, QTM, P2P, CHP, SLN, SBL, AMR, QLF, GNC, BMJ, SHD, SGC, SHP, ESY, CLT, EQN, SSA, SJP, RDH, IAD, RPI, SVS, EVP, PWN, PTI, NTB, AYU, OWP, SDM, TRP