food interaction for LENCAR
alcohol interaction for LENCAR
pregnancy interaction for LENCAR
lactation interaction for LENCAR
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LENCAR
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR LENCAR
- CARNISURE 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 21/tabletRs. 210pay 35% more per tablet
- CARNITOR 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Win-Medicare Pvt LtdRs. 27.50/tabletRs. 275pay 77% more per tablet
- NUCARNIT 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 25.07/tabletRs. 250.65pay 62% more per tablet
- ELCAFORT TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 24.05/tabletRs. 240.50pay 55% more per tablet
- CARNIMAC 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 17.80/tabletRs. 178pay 15% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR LENCAR
- Take during or immediately after the meals and consume slowly.
- Take at evenly spaced times throughout the day (every 3 or 4 hours).
- Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly during levocarnitine treatment.
- Take precautions during levocarnitine treatment as you may be at risk of bleeding.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levocarnitine or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR LENCAR
Q. Is levocarnitine OTC?
Levocarnitine is not an OTC. It is sold only upon a prescription by a registered medical practitioner
Q. Is levocarnitine the same as l-carnitine?
Levocarnitine is otherwise known as l-carnitine
Q. Is levocarnitine a steroid?
No. Levocarnitine is an amino acid derivative.