food interaction for LCARPRO
alcohol interaction for LCARPRO
pregnancy interaction for LCARPRO
lactation interaction for LCARPRO
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LCARPRO
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for LCARPRO
- CARNISURE 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 21.20/tabletRs. 212pay 21% more per tablet
- CARNITOR 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Win-Medicare Pvt LtdRs. 27.50/tabletRs. 275pay 57% more per tablet
- NUCARNIT 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 25.07/tabletRs. 250.65pay 43% more per tablet
- CARNIMAC 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 17.80/tabletRs. 178pay 2% more per tablet
- ELKAR 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10/tabletRs. 100save 43% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
Expert advice for LCARPRO
- Take during or immediately after the meals and consume slowly.
- Take at evenly spaced times throughout the day (every 3 or 4 hours).
- Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly during levocarnitine treatment.
- Take precautions during levocarnitine treatment as you may be at risk of bleeding.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levocarnitine or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for LCARPRO
Q.Is levocarnitine OTC?
Levocarnitine is not an OTC. It is sold only upon a prescription by a registered medical practitioner
Q.Is levocarnitine the same as l-carnitine?
Levocarnitine is otherwise known as l-carnitine
Q.Is levocarnitine a steroid?
No. Levocarnitine is an amino acid derivative.