Medicine Overview of Lcarpro Tablet
Uses of Lcarpro Tablet
Side effects of Lcarpro Tablet
Nausea, Palpitations, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Peripheral edema, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Anemia, Muscle pain, Bone pain, Bronchitis, Cough, Diarrhoea, Gastritis, Headache, Increased calcium level in blood, Increased blood pressure, Muscle weakness, Tachycardia, Vertigo, Vomiting.
How to use Lcarpro Tablet
How Lcarpro Tablet works
In Depth Information on Lcarpro Tablet
Expert advice for Lcarpro Tablet
- Take during or immediately after the meals and consume slowly.
- Take at evenly spaced times throughout the day (every 3 or 4 hours).
- Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly during levocarnitine treatment.
- Take precautions during levocarnitine treatment as you may be at risk of bleeding.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levocarnitine or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.